zaterdag 28 januari 2012

My mam and her brother * Bo Bunny's Gabrielle*

Hi Girls,

I had the papers of Gabielle (bo bunny) for like more then 6 months never used them until yesterday! I found it to hard to cut them up because there so pretty!! Yes I got that sometimes with pretty papers!!
The picture is one of the golden oldies it's my mom and her borther when they were so super cute!!
and a couple of close-ups:

Thanks for taking a peek at my blog and I wish everyone a happyscrapweekend.

Love Amy

3 opmerkingen:

  1. LOVE this layout! The splash of Teal on the page is PERFECT ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Emeline, thank you so much for you oh so sweet comment on my lo!!! Hugs Amy

      Verwijderen
  2. such a lovely and precious pic and you scrapped it very beautifully Amy!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen