woensdag 1 februari 2012

Bo Bunny Layout Challenge Friday!

Hi dear scrapfriends,

I thought I would give it a try the "Bo Bunny Layout Challenge"!!!
I used my two favorite lines of Bo Bunny "Gabrielle" and "Welcome Home" and I had a blast making this lo.
I used a picture of us during our 2010 vacation in spain.
Also used a vine and a cute rasin and a wooden gate (love that)!
I had different lichting during the day so I have more pictures.
Bo Bunny's sketch:


My lo:
 Two close-ups

Other lichting:

Hope you like my lo.
Love Amy

8 opmerkingen:

  1. What a gorgeous layout! Love the colors, flowers, and that pretty gate.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you very much Kerry,
      Your lo is amazing love the dirty face.... that's so much fun to scrap....
      Hugs Amy

      Verwijderen
  2. like it?......just LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!! fab choice of colors and great family photo!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dank je wel Ingrid, het is een leuke foto he!! Heb je al wat leuke foto's in de sneeuw gemaakt???? Fijn weekend groetjes Amy

      Verwijderen
  3. Amy, I am Sandra from Australia and I wanted to thank you for commenting on my page. Your own page is stunning and I love the flowers.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Sandra, Your welcome!! I've joined your blog!!! Thank you very much!!
      Hugs Amy

      Verwijderen
  4. Beautiful page Amy, good luck with the challenge!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Dank je wel Astrid, jij ook natuurlijk !!! Het is een hele leuke lo en het papier is ook super....Ik heb niet heel veel van Bo Bunny! And may the best woman win hihihihih fijne zondag Groetjes Amy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen