zaterdag 13 oktober 2012

September Challenge at My Creative Sketches

True Hearts.....

Goodevening to you all,
I always adore the pretty sketches by Kim Keane over at My Creative Sketches she is a true artist....
This time the sketch was with 3 pictures on it and I love multiple pictures lo's very very very much!
Loved this so much...............and I had a lot of fun creating this lo......
I've used tons of Prima Marketing gooddies on this lo for instance the gorgeous NEW collection Tea-Thyme which is so romantic.
Love the gorgeous zippers by prima and raisin bridge......
and I've used a lot of flowers too..
I really like that the pictures where taken on a bridge too.

This is my take on the beautiful sketch:
here a couple of close-ups


Hope you all like my take on the sketch!
Have a wonderful weekend.

Love Amy

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Amy this is so well thought our and ideal for your wedding photos, I love how you've placed the bridge, zipper and flowers. This is truly beautiful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow...what a gorgeous page Amy. Thanks for playing along with us!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful layout Amy!! love the circled photos!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh I love how you used these prima papers! I love that line too! Beautiful layout and thanks for playing along with us!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. this is very romantic and beautiful! I love all the details in the bottom left corner and the bridge is perfect! Thanks for sharing and for joining us at MCS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. isn't that bridge just perfect for this page?!!...beautifully done Amy!! xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. WOW! This is soooo beautiful! Love how romantic the page is. The zipper is also a very cool touch!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen