zondag 31 maart 2013

A.F.S.C March Challenge

On the last day off the month.

It's snowing in Almere (a place near Amsterdam where I live) how funny it supose to be spring!

Today I want to show you another "layout".  I made this one last night. I finished it this morning.....
I have so many baby pictures of myself and it is so much fun to scrap that once in a while.
It's so weird but I always have trouble to find a text that suites my picture.....I think that's because it is about me...

Anne Pennington the owner off Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge site is such a sweet person. She always makes time to comment on your layouts. Love playing with there challenges.
This month I had a hard time to do the march 1st challenge as I didn't know what it ment a bucket list looking at the layouts that entered I now do, but I'm running out off time so I think I have to pass.

But for the sketch challenge I had a lot of inspration........look at the AWESOME sketch:

I had a boy's layout in mind with this sketch .......but it became a girly on lol
For this layout I used the STUNNING "Lyric" collection by Prima Marketing I'm so in LOVE with that line the soft pinks, greens, browns and also a girly lace black.....so freaking pretty.

So this is my take on the sketch:

I hade so much creating last night i had to tell myself AMY go to bed you need some sleep.
Now a couple off close-ups:




I still feel a bit sad that I didn't apply for there Design Team Call I just run out of time I guess........................
I thought the Manor House flowers went so great with the Prima ones.......don't you ???
Thank you all for commenting on my layout I DO appriciate it very very much.

LOVE

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Ha Amy, leuk dat je op het laatste moment nog zo een super layout hebt kunnen maken voor Another freaking Scrappy Challenge! Anne is inderdaad een lieverd! Fijne paasdagen verder, en ga op tijd je bed in(de pot verwijt de ketel).By the way, hier valt de sneeuw met pakken naar beneden, bah!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Amy - thank you for your sweet words!! And thank you so very much for your sweet layout!!! Wow!! This is so very lovely! Thanks for playing along with us at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge - I am always so happy when you play along!!

    I really love your work. Would you like to guest design with us in May?? If so, please contact me at anne.pennington@xplornet.com.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I can't believe I missed seeing this one Amy, it's truly beautiful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen