zondag 31 maart 2013

Card challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs

Hi happy sunday again,

Now I wanted to show you a card I created.........and I used some butterflies dies and a doily die by the amazing Cheery Lynn Designs most of you know I'm not a card maker at all.
I had to be about celecrate






This is my card I created with the gorgeous "Secret Garden" collection by Graphic 45
I also used some gorgeous Imaginarium Designs pieces....
The rules.
  • You MUST follow the theme and use at least one Cheery Lynn Designs die, of course, we would love to see more than one. 
  • You MUST add a link to your blog post in the InLinkz at the end of this post; no back posting, only new projects are allowed
  • You MUST link to this challenge in your blog post or on your gallery post
  • You may only enter the challenge ONCE per week.
 Here's my card:                                     Hello Spring
Hope you all like my card......it's about celebrating spring eventhough it's really cold here and it snowed lol
Love

2 opmerkingen:

  1. such a soft delicate pretty card! Thank you for joining in the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. WOW this looks stunning..the delicate flowers, the lacey die ..love it
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen