zondag 19 mei 2013

May Challenge "Sweetheart of Summer" at OUAS.....ect

Happy Sunday,
I seem to post (almost) only on sundays lol ..... how's everybody doing???
I haven't been scrapping as much as I want too because I'm very behind on my school work and it's my final year...
I'm a week off this week to do my school work but I will also find time to scrap.
Today I want to share a layout with you all, this layout I created for my DT work at: 
Yeahhh I'm on their DT team......I'm so glad to be on their team.

I based my layout on the sketch over at Once Upon A Sketch I am so in love with their challenges and I want to congratulate Nadia with the birth off her precious daughter Sofia Grace.
I'm very happy for you sweets.
This is the amazing sketch:
I flipped the centerpart off the sketch a bit.
The
Theme: Numbers!!!

This month, we ask you to include a number , ANY number, on your layout. It has to be VISIBLE on your layout and it can be in your title or part of your journalling. It can be a date, an age, a house number, an anniversary, the number of children you have, the number of pets ....anything you like. But please make sure that there is some explanation through your journalling, somewhere on your page or blog about what this number means to you. I'm also entering on the Berry 71 Blue blog because they are teaming up with UOAS.

This layout I also created for Challenge #5 at
I couple off months ago I won a package with their beautiful papers and I loved creating with them.

The challenge #5 rules:

1. Make a LO which includes:
 - a chipboard
 - something made of fabric (a craft canvas, a crotchet lace, a ribbon)
- flowers

Let spring blossom.
2. You may submit as many entries as you like, but the project has to be new, not posted earlier. You add project (s) via inlinkz. Please give the challenge bottom with link to our challenge at your post.
You may submit any number of entries but they must be new, previously unreleased
and each reported in a separate link. Please,
provide a link to the post with the work and not the whole blog via Inklinz system.
  Please insert the above, the linked baner in a post on your blog.
If you use the products of Studio75 we will be glad if you point it out. However it is not a must

So for this layout I used some NEW released chipboard pieces by the wonderful
where I'm a DT member.
If you want to see the NEW releases go check out their site here
The pieces I used are:
and
And for the last but not least challenge I'm entering with this layout is at:
I made this for challenge....80
 
Dry Embossing

 Here are the rules:
  • You MUST follow the theme and use at least one Cheery Lynn Designs die, of course, we would love to see more than one. 
  • You MUST add a link to your blog post in the InLinkz at the end of this post; no back posting, only new projects are allowed
  • You MUST link to this challenge in your blog post or on your gallery post
  • You may only enter the challenge ONCE per week.
For this layout I used four different beautiful dies:
DL 164 - Doily Stacker Circles 1,2,3
DL 113 - Exotic Butterfly small 2.5" x 3"
DL 112 - Exotic Butterfly small 1" x 1.1/2"
and
B 124 - Garden Gate.

I didn't know what dry embossing ment so I looked it up on youtube (such a amazing site)
And for this layout I used a gorgeous flourishes swirl embossing piece from cuttlebug. That I used behind my flowerclusters.
I also did some embossing on my chipboard pieces but I know that means wet embossing lol.  
This is my take on those pretty challenges:

Sweetheart of Summer
This is my sweet niece Emmelie who is almost turning 2 this is a picture off her birthday last year when she turned 1 she is such a doll....
Here are a couple of close-ups:
I hope you all like what I created.
I wish you all a very happy sunny Sunday and I will see you later this week.
Love your comments 

Sweet hugs,

20 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow!your so very lovely! Loved the photo, the baby is very beautiful

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow this so beautiful. You are really talented. So pleased you are an Eclectic girlie.
    Hugz Elaine xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This turned out so beautiful. Love the circle bits on the edges. And what a sweet photo.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Beautiful layout Amy, welcome to the Pink Team!
    Claire xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is so soft and sweet, Amy, beautifully done. So glad you joined us at OUAS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Gorgeous layout, we are on the Pink Team together!

    Elaine xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Lovely layout I am new to the pink team as well isn't it great?

    Hugs
    Kelly
    Pink Crafty Devil

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Adorable layout, love everything the colors the layout, so clean but detailed. Right up my alley. Thank you for joining us this week at Cheery Lynn's Challenge and best of luck!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Ik ben even minder intensief op Blogger geweest, maar het ziet er naar uit dat je nog steeds mooie layouts maakt Amy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. this is so beautiful! the photo is totally sweet and the colors are soft and yummy! gorgeous LO!
    thank you, Amy, for joining us at OUAS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. How adorable is this page! Thank you for playing along with Berry71Bleu.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Oh my what a darling page! just look at that sweet photo, absolutely adorable little face! Thank you so much for sharing so much prettyness with us at OUAS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Welcome to the Eclectics Amy! You have created an absolutely stunning layout. Wish I could scrapbook like that. Cards are my thing but I do like "mini" books sometimes too. Hopefully I can learn something from you. Design teams are like that I think.
    Hugs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Omgosh this is to sweet! Great take on the sketch - thanks for joining in the fun with us at OUAS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Oh, my dear, it's so beautifully amazing! Your LO blossoms so strongly that I can even smell the flowers! I do really love it. Astonishing. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Studio75 blog. Hugs, Maria/Karmeleiro

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Hi Amy, I haven't been getting your pages in my feed/read list so I must re follow you. This is gorgeous and now I'm going to the older posts to see what you've been creating.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Pretty page Amy!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Berry71bleu

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. Gorgeous layout! Thanks for joining us at Berry71bleu!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. What a sweet page...beautifully done. It has such a sweet, soft feeling to it. Great take on the challenges...thanks for joining us at Berry71Bleu & OUAS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  20. Beautiful page Amy!!Thanks for playing along with Berry71Bleu!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen