dinsdag 24 september 2013

My second project for BoBunny - Together

Hi everyone,
For today I want to share another "The Avenues" layout with you all.
I'm so in love with these beautiful papers that I can't stop creating with them.
So if you get your hands on them you must! They are so versatile you can make all different style layouts, cards and other project with it. 
For this layout I used the black and pink tones in the collection. Which I think is a beautiful combination.
This layout matches my card you saw in my last post.
I really enjoy making matching cards with my layout never thought I'll do cards lol.....(I think I'm hooked).
Now for my layout:
 
Together:
Sorry for the dark picture but we haven't had sun in a while I will take a better one soon.
Now for my close-ups:




I knew I wanted to do some lacing on this sheet of paper.....and it worked so well. I used a picture of
my hubby and I on our wedding day last year.
I'm really enjoying all the new gorgeous BoBunny products like the Craft Wood series wow they are awesome to work with.
 
BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: The Avenues Clocks/Treasures/Antique/Dot/Song Bird
Cardstock paper: Dot Flourish Licorice, Double Dot Mint Dot
Stickers: Combo Sticker
Jewels: The Avenues, Licorice
Kraft Wood: Clocks
Brads: The Avenues
Trinkets: The Avenues
 
I hope you all have a wonderful week and I do love all your comments.
Hugs
 
 
 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten