vrijdag 13 juni 2014

Free Style layout for BoBunny!!

Hi everyone,
I hope you are all enjoying the nice sunny weather here in The Netherlands we hit the 30 degrees and it's stinking hot......got to love it and enjoying every minute of it!!!
Today I would like to share a layout I created for BoBunny it's up on their blog today.
When I got my BoBunny DT box of gorgeous new collections I was really thrilled and I had to dive in and create.....I totally LOVE all three new collections but I have to say my NEW favorite is "Somewhere In Time" for sure.


I normally are a sucker for romantic and pink girly elements kinda Shabby Chic and all, but this Steampunk Vintage touch is truly amazing.....we have gears, corsets, beautiful flowers and hot air balloons.
For my layout I used a picture of my husbands grandparents on their wedding day way back I always love gorgeous old pictures.

Place In Time

BoBunny has created some gorgeous NEW clear stamps 
Which totally rocks btw.....I used a bunch of them on my layout...I especially love the stitch and doily stamps. 


Now back to some close ups of my layout:





Doesn't this collection totally ROCKS???
I love love it so much........drool!
Thank you so much for your visit and I would love to see you back again soon.

Love 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten