donderdag 10 juli 2014

***WINNER WINNER WINNER*** of my Imaginarium Designs post on the 3th

Hi everyone, 
Hope you are all having a wonderful day it's my first day of celebrating my vacation time. 
We are away for one week to Safari Camp Beekse Bergen it's kinda a large zoo where we went with our caravan.....I will keep you all posted on facebook.

Now for my winner who wins this:
 sorry for the glare......

I used random.org to pick a winner and it picked number 1!!!
That number belongs to:

Lizzy C


Congrats Lizzy you are the ***WINNER*** of this Imaginarium Designs prize pack please send me your shipping info at jeroenamykevin@hotmail.com!

Love 




2 opmerkingen:

  1. WOOO HOOOOO!!!!! So happy for Lizzy C......congrats:):)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh Woweee! Thank you so very much.. off to email you now!! Love IM chippies!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen