maandag 6 oktober 2014

Playing at ***Once Upon A Sketch***

Well hello everyone,
My second post for today did you see my first??? Please do check if you a curious for the new BoBunny collections:-))
Yesterday I posted my DT work for Imaginarium Designs that layout is based on the sketch at "Once Upon A Sketch"which is uber pretty again!!

Let's have a look:

Pretty isn't it??? These sketches are so very inspirational and everyone see it differently which I really love to see. My take on this sketch.

The Girls:

The girls in the picture are my nieces & they love to pose for me don't they look like little models???
The flowers are handmade by me for this layout I used the pretty "Postcards from Paris II" by Webster's Pages.
The lace is from Tresors de Luxe, and all the chipboard is from Imaginarium Designs. At the moment I have a crush on the Lindy's Stamps Gang spray's so those were used here too. 
Let's have a closer look: 



All the chipboard pieces are painted and embossed but I also used the new BoBunny pearlescents on the it especially on the peacock feathers.



On the back of my layout I wrote a little something for my niece on the right side of the picture because this picture was taken on her birthday last weekend.

I wish you all a wonderful week with lot's of creative moments..

Love 


5 opmerkingen:

  1. I think this is just SUPERB! Love the colours, the masking & bg work - it all comes together beautifully!!! Love coming on by to check out your OUAS challenge entry. Thanks for joining in:):) And don't forget to do the FB thing....I'm sure you know the link;)!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Jij bent er vroeg bij deze maand :) Super leuke nichtjes heb je! Je layout is prachtig, maar ik zie van jou nooit een die dat niet is. xxx Komt ie.....Thanks for playing with us at OUAS! hahaha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. prachtige layout Amy, je achtergrond is geweldig!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. totally love your take on the sketch Amy!! Am so taken by the textures you have here - especially that little torn corner with the lace and chipboard peeking out - so clever! Your nieces are really beautiful girls by the way :)

    Thanks for sharing your page with us at OUAS

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen