maandag 16 maart 2015

Challenge #3 at ***Studio 75***

Hey everyone, 
Today I would like to share another layout I made for challenge #3 at the Studio 75 blog!
This challenge is all about women you can use a quote or whatever else you like what is totally women. 

The #3 challenge rules:
-  work with the use of any graphics or quote associated with a woman 
- the work must be new
 
- you can submit up to 3 works, each in a separate post
- if you use products studio75 and you mark it, then we will be glad ;)
The challenge rules you can be found HERE.
Here is my take on the challenge: 
Hello Beautiful: 
I used a picture of my beautiful cousin Jaime who live in the USA with a quote I found online.
Here she is attending a wedding of one of her best friends. 
For this layout I combined two collections "Miss Olivia" & "Rosalie in the Garden"!
Let's have a closer look: 




Studio 75 products used: 
Panna Oliwia 01
Rozalia w ogrodzie 02
Kwiat gardenii 06 - 5 szt, rozmiar  4,5 cm
Other products used: 
Imaginarium Designs chipboard
Tresors de Luxe lace 
Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays & embossing powders
Petaloo flowers

I really hope you are going to play along with this months lovely challenge you still have 15 days to enter ==> Challenge #3 Studio 75 Blog <==
Have a wonderful day!
Love 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten