vrijdag 13 maart 2015

"Graphic 45 Design Team 2015 Audition"

Hi everyone, 
Yes Yes Yes it's that time of year again Graphic 45's design team audition!
It has been an amazing year on their blog with beautiful projects from the current design team and so much inspiration. 
Graphic 45 has beautiful NEW staple products which is absolute my dream because I really love metal pieces on my projects. Not to mention beautiful new collections to play with. 
I have to say I am very excited about this design team call because most of you know I adore 
Graphic 45. For me it would be a dream come true if I make it to the next round or even on their design team, is it going to be my year?

This is my blogpost for the Graphic 45 Audition! 
Project 1: using "Botanical Tea"&"Come Away With Me"
"A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes"
{That phrase is a phrase I designed for Imaginarium Designs which is so cool ;-) } 
Project 2: using "Botanical Tea"
"I Love Your Face"
Project 3: using "Artisan Style"
"Love Cherish Adore"
Project 4: using "Sweet Sentiments"
"This is what Love looks like"
{Also I phrase I designed for Imaginarium Designs}
Project 5: using "A Ladies Diary"{I absolutely adore that collection}
"Great Grandmother Johanna"
Project 6: using "By The Sea"
"Down By The Sea"
Project 7: using "Couture"
"Memories Last Forever"
Project 8: using "Botanical Tea"
"Thinking of You" 
{a card I made for my aunt who was diagnosed with cancer she's is clean now} 
Project 9: using "Botanical Tea"
"Thank You Card"
Project 10: using "Olde Curiosity Shoppe"
"Tissues Box"
{this collection is amazing because I work in a optic store so I added reading glasses and little elements I use every day!
The Top:  
The Front:
The Inside: 


 The Side:
 The Back:


I wish everyone who's going to apply or re-apply the best of luck you all rock!!!
and 
Thank you Graphic 45 for this great opportunity to become one of you Design Team members.

Love 


15 opmerkingen:

  1. I bet they want you sweetie ! Good luck !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Best of luck Amy, I adore all your work and I think any team would be lucky to have you. Fingers crossed that you get your wish!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. These are all so beautifully detailed.. all the best with the application..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Amy you are so amazing.. they need to pick you. I wish they would have a fans favorite, and I'd pick you and Romy....Just saying, you two are may favorite. Good luck girl, my fingers are crossed for you!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. All your projects are gorgeous Amy!!!! Good Luck! I'll be crossing fingers and toes for you! xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Gorgeous work, lots of luck to you!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Holy moly, your work is absolutely amazing, Amy. I have a good feeling about you. Best of luck with Graphic 45. They'd be lucky to have you on the team!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Best wishes to you, Amy! Your layouts are so amazing. I am sure they will snap you up!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. These are gorgeous projects! I love the way you used each collection! Best of luck!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Very pretty work! Good luck to you! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Good Luck, Amy!
    Beautiful creations!
    Gerry
    xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Each of your projects are stunning Amy, good luck!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen