zaterdag 2 mei 2015

May Color Challenge at ***Lindy's Stamp Gang***

Are you having a wonderful Saturday?? I am. I don't have to work today so I have a day of which I really adore. Because I can make all my blog posts and create something new. And also enjoying the beautiful sunny weather.
Did you see the first color challenge reveal yesterday at the "Lindy's Stamp Gang" blog ?? I can't believe all the talent there is around the world. Today it's my turn for the reveal, and I like to share a layout with you using this stunning color palette: 
 
Here is my take on this months challenge: 
My husband and I love to go to Sensation White every year it's the one party we will mostly attend.
This year will be the epic event because it's their 15 year anniversary. 
I just can't wait go! But now back to my layout let's have a closer look: 




The base of my layout almost ended up in my trash can I really wasn't satisfied with it at first because I had a other design in my head. But when I placed my picture & flowers I really liked it in the end. 
This is more my free scrap style.

 Lindy's Stamp Gang products used: 
Embossing powders: 

Magicals

If you would like to play along with the monthly challenge please visit the blog here
I hope you all like my layout and I want to wish you a wonderful, happy & sunny day!!

Love

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Amy,
    Gorgeous, gorgeous layout! You and your husband are a beautiful couple - and the July 4th extravaganza sounds so exciting!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful layout! Love those colours together!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen