zaterdag 25 juli 2015

Remember This Moment Layout for ***Lindy's Stamp Gang***

Hi lovely's 
Today's I'd like to share another layout with you that I made while I was on the Lindy's Stamp Gang design team. I have not shared this on my blog so it was about time I did hehe!
My favorite colors to scrap are Turquoise, Pink & Purple I also have more of what I like to scrap but those are the main colors I like. For this layout I used the colors: Twinkling Tinsel Shabby Turbine Teal,  Pirates Plunder Gold
For this layout I used some Maja Designs papers & Imaginarium Designs chipboard and made lots of layers! I also stamped a lot on the first layer. This time I didn't spray on my page but I painted out of the bottle. To not make the embossing powder {Oakleaf Olive} not as dark I embossed it multiple times with the


The picture I used is one of my husband & I went we got married back in 2012 hehe not that long ago! Sadly I don't have as much picture as I'd like too. So I used the same picture a couple times before. 


I hope I have inspired you to take out your pretty Lindy's Stamp Gang Spray's & embossing powders 
and make something beautiful. 

Lindy's Stamp Gang product's used: 

Have a great day!

Love


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten