woensdag 22 juli 2015

Seashore Scenery for ***BoBunny***

Hi lovely peeps, 
I have to say I love summer and here in The Netherlands it's really kicking in!
I only have to work for a day and a half and then my summer vacation starts YEAHHH I so need it just me and my family.
Today I would like to show you a OTP I made for BoBunny using their pretty "Boardwalk"collection.
I found a cute little sailboat in a dollar store that I had to alter. 
You'd probably seen this already on social media because I posted this everywhere online except here on my blog! I had so much fun making this wow, normally I am not such a fan of OTP's because I don't know where to storage them. but this one I really love. So it's standing in my craft room. 
Let's have a closer look: 
Aren't you just loving the peddles well I do big time. For the base of the boat I used all little pieces of paper and attached it with Glue N' Seal amazing stuff.
I had a hard time finding seashells normally you can find them everywhere in stores but now I really had a hard time but luckily one store had some phewww.
I think I can say that I really love the sheet with the pealed wood the best. but i always have that dilemma that I also really like the backside as much as the front side. Do you have that too???

BoBunny Supplies: 
Pattered Papers: Carefree, Drift/Boardwalk
Stickers: Combo Stickers Boardwalk 
This is probably the least products I have ever used on a project wow

I really hoped you liked my post today thank you so much for your visit!
Have a sunny day. 

Love 




2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hij is echt heel erg gaaf geworden! Enne schelpjes vind ik gewoon op het strand ;) Ik heb afgelopen weekend nog een zak vol meegenomen voor scrapprojecten :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This looks wonderful! Love it, very beachy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen