dinsdag 15 december 2015

Designer for ***Creative Embellishments***

Hi sweeties, 
Oh boy I had to keep this in for a long time {from Monday 23rd November until now} lol well for me that is very long because I wanted to shout it off the rooftops lol....my husband & son always think of me as the crazy scrapper.....
I will be designing for this amazing company for the upcoming 6 months:
I have always been a fan of their beautiful chipboard pieces. I just received my wonderful DT package and I already started creating with these beautiful chipboard pieces.
Every first of the month there will be a challenge on the blog and you will see my work with their amazing products and then I will have two other dates when I will post my work. 
 My first date on the blog will be January the 7th can't wait to see you on the blog. 

Thank you so much for your visit today and I wish you a wonderful & creative day, 

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Congratulations on this wonderful opportunity Amy!!
    I'm sure you'll do great things with their products! :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een leuk nieuws! Helemaal verdiend :) Gefeliciteerd!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wonderful news! I love their products - they are super! And that is a good team to be crafting for. Well done:):)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gefeliciteerd!! Je moet volgens mij bijna fulltime scrappen met al de designteams waar je deel van bent! Echt gaaf hoor!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love your work and I can't wait to see what you create..!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen