vrijdag 15 januari 2016

January 2016 New Release Dies at ***Cheery Lynn Designs***

Goodmorning lovelies, 
Today it's new release day at the "Cheery Lynn Designs Blog" and wow the new releases are amazing I am so fortunate to be working for such a amazing company. This release is the best ever at least that's what I think, what do you think? 

January 2016 release: 




For the release I made a card using that cute "Be Mine Teddy Bear"he is such a cutie and and amazing to work with. 

Be Mine Forever: 





Cheery Lynn Designs dies used: 

Thank you so much for your visit. 
I would love for you to visit the Cheery Lynn Designs blog so you could see the amazing work my teammates made too... and don't forget to visit my blog tomorrow you will not regret it!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een mooi en lief kaartje! Je hebt de mallen op een hele gave manier verwerkt.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your card is veery pretty. I particularly like the more muted look you created by your choice of papers. The teddy bear die is adorable and I really like the candy heart dies. I see potential for many different uses for many different occasions. I really like your flower cluster too. It's very well done!
    Sandra Smith

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Huge wonderful release. Love that teddy. Hugz

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen