dinsdag 9 februari 2016

Cherish Me & You Card for ***Cheery Lynn Designs***

Good morning lovelies.
Today I would like to show you another shabby chic card made yet again with the pretty "Vintage Autumn Basics" by Maja Design.
 I also added a sheet of the "Vintage Spring Basics collection" to give it a light blue touch. 
As I told you all last week I love making cards.  I am in a card phase.....hope that fever will not last too long hehe!

Cherish You & Me: 

I cut of the top of the fern leaf to use it in my flower cluster. When I make layouts, I use the whole fern. Don't you just love that B144 - Celtic Heart?  I am totally in to hearts on my cards at the moment maybe because it's almost Valentine's Day!
 Let's have a closer look:



On top you see a piece of resin where I added a clock to later on put a layer of "Crackle Accents"on to give it a vintage look like a piece of broken glass.

Cheery Lynn Designs dies used:

 Thank you so much for visiting my blog today
If you love the Cheery Lynn Designs dies I used, you could always enter our bi-weekly challenge to win a $20 shopping spree.
 The rules changed a little because you may now enter two times.  Isn't that AWESOME.
 This bi-weekly challenge is #222 - "Tickled Pink Theme" there are some amazing entries already enjoy creating and good luck!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten