donderdag 18 februari 2016

Cute Girl Layout for ***Creative Embellishments*** + playing at More Than Words {February Challenge}

Goodmorning everyone,
Today I would like to show you another layout a little out of my comfort zone, normally I add much layers and can't stop layering lol but this one is more mixed media with less layers. Loved making this for a change for this layout I used Maja Design papers "Vintage Summer Basics"for the base of my layout and the rest of the pattered papers are from the "Fika"collection. 
I am very much in love with all the gorgeous chipboard pieces by Creative Embellishments that I use them on almost every layout I make.

Cute Girl: 
I almost never use yellow on my layouts but I totally love that color on this layout, purple is my favorite color to scrap. Those purple flowers are handmade by me off course with a die and the yellow flowers are by Petaloo. On the base of my layout I stamped with a amazing background stamp called Chicken Wire which is currently on sale. 

Then I used six colors of sprays by Lindy's Stamp Gang called: Tea Pot Purple, Pop Rock Purple, Frenchy's Pink Pouf, Sidewalk Chalk, Twinkling Tinsel and Grab a Guy Gold to used on my background with a stencil & paste. 

For this layout I was totally inspired by the challenge at the "More Than Words"challenge blog. It's all about wonderful & sparkle since the picture is very pink you could automatically think to make a pink layout but I totally did not do that lol. The wonderful part that inspired me to make this layout is the picture I got from pinterest {I just found out there are lovely pictures to scrap on that side when I don't have pictures that fit my papers myself lol}
It's sad that you don't see the sparkle that good on my pictures but one the words Cute Girl I added some star dust stickles which gives it a lot of shimmer and I also added some diamond gems randomly an the Twinkling Tinsel I sprayed on top of my flower clusters.  
Thank you so much for your visit and I really love & appreciate your lovely comments every single time. It makes me want to create even more hope you all like my layout today and I want to wish you a wonderful & sparkly day xox  

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Stunning with a capital S. Love what you have done here AMY. You have totally nailed our challenge. So glad you could join in the fun and play along at More than Words.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh WOW... Simply GORGEOUS layout...Thanks Amy for joining our February challenge over @ More Than Words..... x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh WOW Amy! This layout is totally gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I've never really used yellow but this makes me want to try it! What a gorgeous, gorgeous LO and the use of the Chippies is awesome sauce! I can see some of the shimmer and sparkle but I bet it's really shimmery IRL! Wowzers!!!! ~Niki

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Gorgeous Amy! I love the adorable pics and the fab colour scheme! Thanks for joining in at More Than Words.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. So elegant and Gorgoues AMy!!! Thank you for playing with us @ More than Words!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Love love it! Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. This page is sublime! and very elegant !
    beautiful work !
    thanks for playing with us at More Than Words!
    xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Stunning!!! I love everything about this!! You nailed this Mood Board! All the best! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Gorgeous! :) Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!
    Kareen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen