dinsdag 2 februari 2016

Fabulous Love Card for ***Cheery Lynn Designs***

Good morning everyone.
Today I will show you what I made with the lovely Cheery Lynn Designs dies.
I am totally hooked on making cards the last couple of weeks but I think it's just a phase I am going through because they take a lot less time to make then layouts do. And since I am on several design teams it makes my life a lot easier. 
For this card I used my most favorite collection "Vintage Autumn Basics" by Maja Design and as I normally take out the girly colors this time I went for the blue colors. 
Because it's almost Valentine's Day, I made a card to go with that theme!

Fabulous Love:
I really love that B368 - Lattice Heart & Vines.  I think it's my favorite die ever made by Cheery Lynn Designs because you can use it for many purposes. You can also cut the vines off and use the heart apart from the vines and the other way around. This time I used the whole die.  
Let's have a closer look:





Cheery Lynn Designs dies used:
B436 - Tea Rose Medium

 Thank you so much for visiting my blog today I always love your sweet comments. 
If you love the Cheery Lynn Designs dies I used, you could always enter our bi-weekly challenge to win a $20 shopping spree. The rules changed a little because you may now enter two times isn't that AWESOME.
Have a beautiful day xox

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten