dinsdag 16 februari 2016

Valentine Heart Gift Bag for ***Cheery Lynn Designs***

Goodmorning lovelies,
Today I would like to show you a gift bag I made for Valentine {I know I am a little late but never to late for love right?} For this bag I used a retired die DL111 - Heartland America XL as the base of my bag! So the size of the bag is about 15,5cm by 15,5cm without the handle.
This was such a fun and easy project to make....and you can surprise your love with some candy inside. I used some left overs from the "Vintage Autumn Basics"collection by Maja Design.
I always hoard my leftover pieces so I can give them the my neighbor but this time I used them myself.

 Valentine Heart Gift Bag: 
First I cut out the outer die from the heartland die out of the flower sheet and on top of that I placed the rest of that die cut out of green paper. 
The I cut out a pieces of 30cm by 8cm which I scored on 15cm, on 2cm and on 6cm. Then I made little cuts all the way of the 30cm piece on both sides. 
Now I am ready for the decoration.....using the pretty C184 - Judy's Blooms as my flower piece. 
Cheery Lynn Designs dies used:
B675 - Sweetheart Candy
DL303 - Pierced Banners {set of 3}
D136 - Dimensional Large Leaves #2
DL266 - Dripping Butterfly
C184 - Judy's Blooms
DL111 - Heartland America XL {retired die}

I hoped you liked visiting my blog today, I really appreciate your comments you give me on my work thank you. If you love the Cheery Lynn Designs dies I used, you could always enter their bi-weekly challenge to win a $20 shopping spree.
 The rules changed a little because you may now enter two times. Isn't that AWESOME.
 This bi-weekly challenge is #222 - "Tickled Pink Theme" there are some amazing entries already enjoy creating and good luck!

1 opmerking:

  1. So beautiful! I love all the different dies you used and how you combined them. Fab work! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen