zondag 28 februari 2016

Wonderful Boy Layout for ***Creative Embellishments*** and ***Maja Design*** + Playing at More Than Words

Goodmorning lovelies,
Today I would like to show you a layout I made for Creative Embellishments & Maja Design. 
This time I went all masculine and I used the colors grey, white and blue in the "Nyhavn" collection and I used steampunk chippies from Creative Embellishments. As most of you know it is really hard for me to not use flowers but I don't miss them at all on my projects well let's have a look. 

Wonderful Boy: 
I just bought myself the new Finnabair Mechanicals and OH WOW these are awesome! The picture I used I got from Pinterest and I think that is such a wonderful picture.....I wonder were he is going to makes me think about my boy when he told us he was moving somewhere else because he was mad at us lol.....

I had so much fun creating this and adding more layers that I had to say to myself you need to stop now because it's getting to crowded.....and you know what I listened to myself. 

For this layout I was totally inspired by the challenge at the "More Than Words"challenge blog. It's all about wonderful & sparkle. 
My layout really has sparkle since I used shimmer spray, grey metallic ink, licorice shiny pearlescents and glass beads but as my other layout it is really hard to see....I think it's time for a new phone hihi yes I take my pictures with my phone. I do own a camera but the colors always seem to be wrong looks nothing like my layout's colors at all. This will be my second entry without counting my entry for the Mini Challenge which is awesome too.  
Thank you so much for your visit and I really love & appreciate your lovely comments every single time. It makes me want to create even more hope you all like my layout today and I want to wish you a wonderful & sparkly day xox  

9 opmerkingen:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous Amy, love everything about it. Thanks so much for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is stunning Amy! I love your gorgeous colour combo and the perfect shabby look. Thanks for playing along at More Than Words.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Prachtige layout en heel mooi hoe je de finnabair mechanicals hebt bewerkt. Mooie kleurtinten en prachtige achtergrond!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Amy this page is sooooo cute!!
    love it!!!
    thanks for playing with us at More Than Words!
    xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. OH WOW! Absolutely LOVE those steampunk air balloons! Love the soft but yet grunge feel of your layout! Absolutely gorgeous Amy! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Amazing! I love the colors :) Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!
    Kareen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Amy this is magnificent! Thank you for playing along with us @ More than Words!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Another stunner for sure Amy! Love this masculine look! All the best from More Than Words! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Oh Amy... there is nothing you cannot do. Every ounce of your creations breathes happiness into my heart! You have such a gift and I love seeing your amazing ideas come to fruition. This layout is stunning, filled with incredible detail and your always impeccable eye for design. Thank you for continually inspiring me! And thank you for the sweet encouragement on my layout in the Cheery Lynn challenge. I was SO nervous posting it but am already anxious to try another one. :o) Thank you for the support! You are a treasure. :o) Have a beautifully sparkly day, Amy!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen