woensdag 10 augustus 2016

Special Memories Layout for ***Maja Design*** + Tutorial

Goodmorning lovelies,
Are you all enjoying your summer vacation?
Today Io would like to show you a layout with a video tutorial my first {so be gentle with me} I had a little help from my husband because I don't know the program we use for video editing that good well not jet anyways. I am posting this a little late because I am busy packing for our vacation in Turkey. This was posted on the Maja Design blog a week and a half ago and maybe you have seen it on Facebook already. For this layout I used the always gorgeous "Vintage Autumn Basics"collection plus one of the blue sheets from the "Vintage Baby"collection. This time I went for the blues, green & cream papers. I also added some Dusty Attic chipboard pieces on my work with some handmade {dies by Cheery Lynn Designs}, Petaloo & Dusty Attic flowers. It's so much fun to use all products from the three design teams I am in....it feels like a true blessing.

Special Memories: 
the blue and green flowers are the ones that I made myself as you will see in the video, The picture is of my little family well without me lol. I was planing on using the background sheet with the blue flowers on it for ages but I always took out the pink tones in this papers collection because I always have trouble finding the correct blue toned flowers. But this time it worked out very well because I made my own flower.

Here is my tutorial: 
I hope you liked my video and I think I am hooked now but I still have to figure out a lot on how to make it better because on this video you don't see things because I am working out of the screen sometimes


As you see here I used some different stencils one with flowers and one with the text on my layout! I really enjoy using mixed media on my layouts. I also stamped randomly on my papers and used many different Lindy's sprays. For the coloring of my chipboard I used the Dusty Attic acrylic paints. Don't you just love the tabs I used? They add some much to your layout.



On the arrow with feathers underneath my picture I used some threat and some metal gems to make it prettier. I painted that particular pieces with some dusty attic acrylic paint but also with the ust paste set by Finnabair oh boy how I love that stuff. To make my layout complete I aded some clocks from the same collection I used here. 


Maja Design papers used: From the Vintage Autumn Basics collection: no.XXII, no.XXI, no.XXII BS, no. VII BS, no. XVI, no. XIX BS, no.XXIII BS and from the Vintage Baby collection: Special Delivery BS. 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and I hope you liked my video and my layout!
Have a lovely day everyone xox



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten