zaterdag 10 september 2016

Lovely Layout September Mood Board for ***Maja Design***

Goodmorning lovelies,
Did you visit the Maja Design blog this Monday? If not you missed out on some wonderful work by the design team. Because it's mood board time again, and this time Marie made another gorgeous mood board which got me so inspired. For this layout I used the pretty "Enjoying Outdoors" collection....let's have a look at what Marie made for you all.
 Pretty right?? I wanted to make a new {well for me at least} design diagonal with lots of handmade Cheery Lynn Designs flowers dies and Dusty Attic chipboard pieces.

Lovely: 
I totally used the text on the mood board. Don't you just love the elegant pearls....drool I love it so so so much that I had to use it although I would love to hoard it too. But hey what's the fun in that....and you know what I ordered it again lol....



All the flowers are handmade with lovely Cheery Lynn Designs dies which are my favorite dies ever made for sure {and not only the color where they are made in lol} I got the picture from Pinterest which is such a great site to use all kinds of pictures from. 


On the pearl banner is used some say it in crystals by Prima Marketing which are great for the finishing touch also I stamped on my background with different stamps and I used a couple of Lindy's Stamp Gang spray's to finish my layout off. 



Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and I hope I got you inspired to play along at the Maja Design blog enjoy your day!

2 opmerkingen: