dinsdag 28 februari 2017

Cherish the 2 of Us Layout January SOE Be Mine Kit for ***Scraps of Elegance***

Goodmorning everyone, 
I finally had the time to dig into my beautiful January "Scraps of Elegance"Be Mine kit it has some amazing papers from The Blue Fern Studios in it and other amazing add ons. Today I have a layout with two pictures of my handsome husband and I from a couple of years back.

Cherish the 2 of us: 

For this layout I used three of the sheets from the main kit one of the blue/green paper that I cut on the black lines so that I could distress it later on. Then I added a yellow sheet cut up behind the torn one. I also layered another blue/green sheet on top and bottom of my layout.





Then I used a diamond stencil with some paste and on top of that I used a background stamp and some ink sprays. Also I used some feather stamps to add to my flower clusters. The chipboard phrase I cut up and left the word "just"out of this layout and I added a papers strip from the collection with the word "cherish"! The chipboard is treated with gesso, embossing powder & spray.





In the kit there are white hearts that I used as a mold to trace on my patterned papers so I could add two of them on my layout. I stitched the edges from both hearts and then I stamped a script stamps on both of them. The two flowers where made out of a flower die you can use any die to make a flower like this, and in the middle of the flowers I added die cut shapes from the kit.





Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and have a great week.
Love

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten