dinsdag 14 maart 2017

Hello Card for ***Cheery Lynn Designs***

Good morning everyone.
Today I have a easy card with you to share.  On this card I played with just three dies and a bunch of mixed media sprays. I really love to use all the mixed media there is in this industry and what better way to use it together with my lovely dies by "Cheery Lynn Designs"!

Hello:

For my card I just used white cards stock on top of that I cut out just a smaller piece of white card stock. Then I sprayed some colors on that piece of paper followed by just water to let it blend a little then I dried it with tissues.

Then I cut out my dies and I used some gorgeous papers by 49 and Market to complete my card. At the end I added some dewdrops and some shimmer spray.

Cheery Lynn Design dies used: 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!
I hope you enjoyed my post and I have inspired you to use your Cheery Lynn Designs dies.
Have a lovely week.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten