maandag 20 maart 2017

Happy Having Fun Layout for ***49 and Market***

Goodmorning everyone,
I am so much in love with the pretty vintage shades flower range that I just can't get enough creating with it. This time I made a layout using a picture from our son Kevin seven years ago when we were on our vacation in Spain. I have to say I really enjoy to combine the amazing "Vintage Artistry" collection with all the other collections because I really like the neutral feel it has. This time I added the new "Scents of Nature"at the bottom part of my layout. Then I stamped randomly with several stamp sets to later on add some crackle paste on my layout.

Happy Having Fun: 
Lately I am a little more making soft tones layouts as well as cards and 49 and Market is making that very easy to do. After stamping I added two stencils with paste and later on I sprayed with three sprays by Lindy's! With my last DT box I got some of the amazing rustic flowers they are so gorgeous.


All the chipboard pieces are gessod and treated with embossing powders, some of them are treated with stamps and rust paste. In my flower clusters I used cheesecloth and some other stuff that I can't remember the name off sorry. Di used it before ;-) I also added some prills on my layout mostly between the fish net.


I also added some natural elements which I got at the Euro store such as shells, twigs and little balls {not sure what they are hihih}. To finish my layout I added some gesso and twinkling spray on my flower clusters.


49 and Market products used: 

Other products used: Dusty Attic chipboard pieces, Stencils, Paste, Lindy's Stamps Gang sprays and embossing powders, Stamps, Mica Powders, Cheese cloth, Gesso, Ink.

Thank you so much for your visit today I hope you enjoyed my post and are inspired by it to use your 49 and Market goodies as well.... have a lovely week.

Love

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten