zondag 16 april 2017

My Charming Dude Layout for ***49 and Market*** & *** The Dusty Attic!

Happy Easter lovelies,
Today I would like to show you a more gruncy masculine layout, with my handsome son on the pictures. I think he is very photogenic and sometimes he will pose for me to take some pictures {lucky me} but most of the time he will hold his hand for his face and says NO mom just let me be, very frustrated but "hey" I am not complaining at all. For this layout I used two collections Heirloom Botanicals & Vintage Artistry, and a bunch of Dusty Attic chippies. What do you think about flowers on a masculine layout? I think they look awesome on any layout but they have to be gruncy, burlap flowers right?

My Charming Dude Who I love Completely: 
First I cut off have a inch of The Report sheet from the "Vintage Artistry"collection and stitched around the edges. Then I distressed it and layered it on The Patch from the "Heirloom Botanicals"collection. But first I cut out the middle from the last sheet to use for matting my pictures and for the fishtail banner underneath my picture.





I treated all the chippies with gesso then rust paste and then added some forrest acrylic paint on some spots on the chipboard pieces. I also used two stencils with some crackle paste and my amazing lindy's stamp gang sprays for the background. I just can't NOT at metal pieces on my work so that is what I did here I added some hearts, a gear and some other metal pieces.

This layout is based on this months moodboard/sketch at "The Dusty Attic" blog, we would love for you to play along this month.....the prize is $100 worth of amazing chippies. 







For this layout I used a long title but I didn't add it in the tittle of this post because I thought it was to long but the tittle is: "My Charming Dude Who I Love Completely"! The flowers clusters are treated with some gesso and forrest acrylic paint to give it more of a gruncy look.





The Dusty Attic Chipboard used: 
Mini Cogs, Crazy Stitching, Leaves #2, Wordpack #27, Page Pebbles #8, Wordpack #6, Live Beautifully...., Mini Chains, Cogs 1, Cogs Frames Set, Jumbo Cogs. Barb Wire Frames and Cyclone Wire.   
 



    

49 and Market products used: Papers:
  The Patch and The Report. Flowers: Rustic Collection: Rustic Barn Large Blooms, Rustic Canvas and Burlap Medium Blooms, Vintage Shades Collection: Sage Blossoms. Clear Stamps: Gabi's Borders and Textures, Gabi's Postcard from Paris.
 

 

 

Other products used: Dusty Attic chipboard pieces, Stencils, Paste, Rust Paste, Lindy's Stamps Gang sprays and embossing powders, Stamps, Mica Powders, Cheese cloth, Gesso, Mini Prills, Ink.

Thank you so much for your visit today I hope you enjoyed my post and are inspired by it to use your 49 and Market & The Dusty Attic goodies... have a lovely Easter weekend.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten