zondag 7 mei 2017

Beautiful & Magical Soul Layout for ***CraftAddiction*** & ***The Dusty Attic***.

Goodmorning lovelies,
Today I have a layout with you to share that I made for CraftAddiction and The Dusty Attic using some of their amazing products some older but some new. The papers & Flowers I used for my layout are from 49 and Market. The collections are called "Scents of Nature" & "Vintage Artistry"{my fav} and I really love this color combination I have used it twice before. The picture is of our handsome son and is an golden oldy from the year 2010 when we were on our holiday in Spain. 

Beautiful & Magical Soul:
   This layout was based on this months mood board at the Dusty Attic blog that you can find here ==> Dusty Attic Blog <== 
you can link your layout in the rightside bar we would love it if you would play along you could win a $100 shopping spree awesome right? This time I rotated the sketch 90 degrees and used a lot of beachy elements to compliment the moodboard. 


For this layout I used a whole bunch of 49 and Market stamps but also stamps from the CraftAddiction store you will find the links at the bottom of this post. Also I added a bunch of mixed media products like 3D balls in different sizes but also ruste powder, 3D sand, acrylic paints and 3D matte gel by Finnabair. 



I gessod the chipboard pieces first to later on add different acrylic paints. I distressed all the edges on my layout to give it a gruncy look and a beachy feeling. The flower clusters are treated with gesso, Lindy's Stamp Gang shimmer sprays and I added some of the 3D balls on there too. 


Craft Addiction products used: 

The Dusty Attic products used: 

Thank you so much for visting my blog today and I wish you a lovely sunny Sunday....me off to work in a while....

4 opmerkingen: