dinsdag 16 mei 2017

Cheeky Snapshot layout for ***The Dusty Attic***

Hello lovelies, 
Today I am sharing a masculine 12x12 layout which for me is a clean and simple layout without using any flowers.....yess me without flowers it was a real challenge I can tell you! 
The picture is of my dear hubby when he was just a cute little boy {he loves that picture NOT lol that I had to use it just to tease him} For this layout I played with some amazing 49 and Market papers & stamps. 

Cheeky Snapshot: 
 All the pretty chipboard pieces are treated with gesso and acrylic paint by Dusty Attic {those paints are the bomb for sure} there is such a lovely variation of beautiful colors that you can use them for any layout of other projects.



The word Cheeky is one of my favorite ones by Dusty Attic that word pack is amazing to use on masculine layouts for sure. I cut the largest piece of the DA1521 - Scribble Frame Set Small in two pieces and added them on two seperate parts of my layout. 




The numbers around my picture are painted with the denim blue paint and then I added some gesso with a dabber on random spots. The nuts ate painted with the grey paint and then I added some black paint to the edges.



Dusty Attic products used: 

Other products used:
Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays
49 and Market papers 
49 and Market stamps
Tim Holtz chitchat word strips 
TCW Mini Tile Mania 6x6 stencil {Gabi's design} 
Finnabair metal stars

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and have a wonderful week...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten