donderdag 4 mei 2017

Moments That Last a Lifetime Card for ***Cheery Lynn Designs***!

Hi everyone,
Today I have a card for you all in one of my latest post I told you I love making flowers and this time I would like to show you two different canvas flowers that I made with two different dies from Cheery Lynn! For this card I wanted to go with the earth tones from the amazing "Vintage Artistry" collection by 49 and Market. I bought some canvas fabric in two different colors and I still had some bookbind stuff in my stash that I could use one the backside of the canvas to give it more body and so it wouldn't fall in to pieces while cutting it.

Moments That Last a Lifetime

I think my canvas flowers turned out amazing. I love them to bits!! This was such a great card to make. Lately I really enjoy making cards more than I could have imagined.







Cheery Lynn Design dies used:

Thank you so much for visiting the blog today!
I hope you enjoyed my post and I have inspired you to use your Cheery Lynn Designs dies.
Have a wonderful rest of the week.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten