zondag 14 mei 2017

Thanks for the Fabulous Time Card for ***Cheery Lynn Designs***!

Goodmorning lovelies, 
At the moment I am totally into making Autumn cards, I don't know why maybe it's because of the pretty paper collections & dies I get to work with! 
For this card I used two new paper collections from 49 and Market named "Scents of Nature"and "Looking Through" in the last one there are these lovely fairy & mushrooms pictures that you can cut out. That got me thinking I had those cute mushroom dies that I wanted to use for a long time and it totally was a wonderful fit for this card.  

Thanks for the Fabulous Time:  
Oh how I love that B296 - Tiny Bubbles Borders die it can be used for serveral occations such as summer cards/layouts but also fall, spring and winter projects. This time I added some mixed media products like sprays by Lindy's Stamp Gang and that amazing "bubbles stamp" by 49 and Market {designed by Gabrielle Pollacco who was a guest designer at Cheery Lynn Designs some time ago}
The thanks stamp is by Joy design! The flower is made by two flowers that I have combined I wetted the flowers and wrinkled them a little en then I dried them. Underneath the flower I added the gorgeous B179 - Iris Leaves & B206 - Mini Leaf Set that I got in my latest DT pack.

I hope you enjoyed my post and I have inspired you to use your Cheery Lynn Designs dies.
Have a wonderful Mother's Day....

1 opmerking: