zaterdag 16 september 2017

Beyond the Stars Layout for ***49 and Market*** & ***The Dusty Attic*** + Playing at Scrap & Craft!!!

Good afternoon lovely friends, 
How nice of you to stop by my blog! Today I'd like to show you a layout I created with the lovely Sand & Sea collection but not in a beach theme, to show you how versatile this collection is. Last Saturday I gave my first workshop using all pretty 49 and Market & Dusty Attic products for four lovely ladies and I have to say, I really enjoyed it so more workshops to come from me. I am in love with all the new flowers wow they are the best on the market for me, for this layout I used some of the new collection in the colors poppy, sandcastle and Aloe. 

Beyond the Stars:
I had printed out this picture for a long time now and I finally had the layout to use it for. This picture turns a smile on my face and it reminds me of my own childhood. Peaking through a window in these type of cloths ....so eighties and so precious. I used the top page of the Sand & Sea collection as the base of my layout and I cut out the middle on which I stamped with Pascale her new stamp.


For this layout I used some new Dusty Attic black word tabs/tags and I have to say I am smitten by them they add some much to you work as all the pretty flowers do. The other chipboard pieces are treated with gesso, ruste paste and waxes by Finnabair oh I love that stuff so much. I am very happy how this layout turned out because I did not want it to be a beach layout this time.


49 and Market products used: Blossoms Blends Poppy, Floral Mixology Mojito, Blossoms Blends Sandcastle, Sand & Sea Collection, Garden Seeds Sandcastle, Cottage Blooms Poppy, Vintage Shades Sage Blossoms Seaside Blooms Aloe, Jute Cording Single Ply and Pascale's Writings Stamp.


Other products used: Dusty Attic chipboard, Stencils, Paste, Lindy’s Stamps Gang sprays and embossing powders, Stamps, Mica Powders, Cheese Cloth, Clear gesso, Gesso white, Ink.

I will also be entering this months challenge at Scrap & Craft where we have to use Autumn Colors...love that challenge as I really enjoy making someting with these colors....
Thank you so much for your visit today I hope you enjoyed my post and are inspired by it to use your 49 and Market & The Dusty Attic goodies… have a lovely day and weekend.

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Dag Amy,
    Als ik een creatie zie van jou,denk ik altijd WoW dat is nu toch wel haar mooiste creatie!!
    Maar ik blijf het maar zeggen want opnieuw en opnieuw zie ik in elke creatie de mooiste die je maakt.
    Hoop je nog lang te mogen volgen.
    Mvg Gina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. prachtig!!!!!
    zo veel te zien, en zo lief
    prachtige kleuren!!!

    grtjes
    Tine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Amy, this is so beautiful. I love all the layers. Those flowers are excellent!! And that photo/image is just darling. I love everything about this creation! I am saving it for some future scrap-lifting! ;) Hugs.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh my word!! Amy, this is stunning work, beautiful mixed media elements and such a pretty layout. Thank you for sharing with us over at Scrap and Craft. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is a stunning layout! What did you use to make the writings look like snow...the area above the "Believe" chippie? And what did you use to make it look like snow is falling? Thank you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen