zaterdag 11 november 2017

Love Your Happy Smile layout for ***49 and Market*** & ***The Dusty Attic***!

Goodmorning lovelies, 
Today I am back again to share another layout, this time made with three gorgeous 49 and Market collections "Scents  of Nature", "Sand and Sea" & "Cottage Life" it's so easy to combine all the pretty collections 49 and Market offers. Also I went all girly again and so different then yesterday....I used a picture of my niece her name is Pien. They made this picture of her a couple of years ago at a photo studio and I used it before on a layout but not in sepia style.

Love your Happy Smile: 
I went totally crazy on the background, I distressed the rips and added the "Paradise" sheet behind it I used the frond and the backside of that particular sheet to get different shades of pink. The I colored the laser cut shapes archival board with some Lindy's spray and cut it apart to tuck behind the rips. The I sprayed some more, added stamps and a script stencil to my background.



I layered the picture on two sheets of paper then I cut out the sillouette of my niece and lifted it up with foam tape, after that I used a pencil with some brown ink to go around the edges and underneath the lifted picture.

At the end I added some cute glitters in the shape of a moon above the ripped parts and also some extra round small glitters on top of that. Then to finish my layout I added some nuvo pearls in two colors "simply white" & "morning dew"!



49 and Market products used: 
Sand and Sea: Beach This Way, Scents of Nature: Paradise and Cottage Life 6x6 paper pad, Seaside Blooms: Cotton & Natural Blush, Blossom Blends: Natural Blush & Cotton, Garden Seeds: Natural Blush and Floral Mixoloy; Mojito & Pina Colada

 
Other products used: Dusty Attic chipboard, Stencils, Paste, Lindy’s Stamps Gang sprays and embossing powders, Stamps, Mica Powders, Cheese Cloth, Clear gesso, Gesso white, Ink & Waxes
Thank you so much for your visit today I hope you enjoyed my post and are inspired by it to use your 49 and Market goodies… have a lovely day and weekend.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten