vrijdag 3 november 2017

You are Strong & Thanks Card for ***Cheery Lynn Designs***

Good morning lovelies. 
How nice of you to visit my blog.  Today I show you what I made using my precious Cheery Lynn Designs dies. This time I went for a card with some of the flower dies Cheery Lynn Designs offers {I love making my own flowers}. For this card I used the pretty NEW "Rose Quartz" collection by Prima Marketing and some of the Maja Design card stock for making the pink flowers. 

You are Strong:
I was inspired by pink ribbon, because in the Formula 1 {yes I watch that ;-)} they made some pink highlights in the cars which I thought was amazing. In the centers of the flowers I added some metal embellishments and I also used some flairs by Cuts2luv. To finish my card I added some leaves, prills {those little pink beads}, dewdrops and a bow of thread.




Who is your greatest inspiration for creating? Well for me there are a couple ladies/men who inspire me to create, one of them is Gabrielle Pollacco {who doesn't love her work right??}! She has been a guest here for Cheery Lynn Design too a couple of years back. She got me inspired to make this card {especially the flowers with the white dots on them} so thanks sweet Gabi....sometimes inspiration is drifting of and you need some to make a DT project, then for me I just have to look at some of my amazing friends and I know what to make. 

Thanks: 
Those sprays are made with the Sweet Williams Strip and they are really easy to make hopefully I can show you how I made them soon. I LOVE the burlap border it's one of my favorite dies of Cheery Lynn because you can use them for so many things {mostly are a background piece} here on my card I layered two of them slightly moved on top of each other.

 For this card I used several 49 and Market collections. Since you almost only see Christmas/Halloween cards on the blog at the moment I thought let's make something different to show of....oops I did that last week too hehe I am not such a fan of Christmas I think that's why I almost never make those cards.
Cheery Lynn Designs dies used: 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!
I hope you enjoyed my post and I have inspired you to use your Cheery Lynn Designs dies.
Have a wonderful day!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten